Saturday, January 14, 2012

Close Encounter With the Holy Kind

How can I have a blog about spiritual matters and not mention my very own experience with a messenger from God? If I were to keep silent then how could anyone know that there really are angels in our world? I feel that I must share what I experienced and let you know that angels exist among us. I have to also ask you, if you see your angel who is in charge of you and you see them every day, would you act differently?

Here is my true account of an angel who came to me.

I was living in Gresham, Oregon in 2000. I was having a garage sale not long after my mom passed away. It was a sunny Sunday. A few people came and left and it was a brief quiet moment. A man came up and looked in a box that I had set out filled with small toys. He asked how much these tiny toys were. I told him ten cents.
He picked up a toy and brought it over to me. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his hand, opened his hand and said, "well, look it here!"  I looked in his hand and he held a dime and a star of David ring!
I excitedly said, "that's a star of David!"  "Oh! You know what this is?" he asked.  "Yes! A star of David ring!" Well, I had no idea who this man was, I had never seen him before. yet, how did this man know I was interested in Judaism? how did this man know that I spent many days praying to God for His Truth and how did this man know I spent hours upon hours researching online about Judaism? The man asked me if I love Israel. He asked me several times and each time I told him yes!  He told me that if I gave him ten dollars and a movie I had out on display, he would give me the ring. I gave him ten dollars and he chose a move, Touched by an Angel. He gave me the ring. The ring isn't anything special to look at. It is all silver and old looking. My hands and fingers are small, I wear about a size 5 or 6 in ring size. This ring fits perfectly!

So, that is my story and was it an angel? Could very well be.

No comments:

Post a Comment