Saturday, January 14, 2012

Searching for Truth

Some people do not have any passion to question who they are, where they came from and what life is all about.
That particular person is not me. I question everything. I wonder endlessly. I want to know who I am, what the world is about, what living on earth means and who God is. So, I have searched with great fervor for as long as I can remember. Testing different religious beliefs which included American Indian culture and Zen Buddhism. I am happy to announce, I have rested comfortably in the religion/faith that I have had a great passion for since I was a young adult. I finally made up my mind in the late 1990's and from there I have had a tremendous spiritual in-depth training that I never thought I could obtain. Everyone has their own path, their own life's experiences and it depends on how deep you want your spiritual life to go and what you want to open your mind to. Ask God and he will faithfully show you. He will guide your feet to where you need to go.
For me personally, I fell in love with Judaism. This is my home on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment